Town of Calamus
Notice: Budget Hearing, Special Meeting of the Electors
The Town of Calamus Budget Hearing will begin at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at the Calamus Town Hall, W9820 County Hwy. D.
After the budget hearing, a Special Town Meeting of the Electors will be called to order to set the town tax levy to be collected in 2023, pursuant to Sec. 60.01(1)(a) of Wis. Stats.
Following the special town meeting the Calamus town board will hold their regular monthly board meeting to act on the following agenda:
1. call to order,
2. verify posting,
3. Pledge of Allegiance,
4. review agenda,
5. minutes from October 14, 2022 monthly board meeting,
6. treasurer’s report,
7. questions or comments from town residents,
8. discuss and adopt 2023 budget,
9. discuss/decision to adopt amendments to the Land Division Ordinance,
10. discuss creating a solar ordinance,
11. review tax inserts,
12. public works report,
13. report from driveway inspector,
15. receipts and disbursements,
16. Any other business authorized by law,
17. and adjourn to December board meeting.
All meetings are open to the public. Official notice has been posted as required by law.
Posted November 5, 2022 Marjorie Beilke, Clerk